83. Picture Puzzle (Success, Neo Geo Pocket Color, 2000)

Alright, while my wife is busy with Animal Crossing on the TV, it's time to play some Neo Geo Pocket Color games! First up we have Picture Puzzle, which is basically just Picross. Picross is a Nintendo series of puzzle games that feature nonogram-based logic puzzles. Ever since I played Picross for the first time back in 2015, I've loved the series for when I just want a simple game to keep my brain busy.

Basically the game consists of a grid of numbers that act as hints fo which squares to fill in. Once you've completed the puzzle, you get a picture as your reward. Some Picross games animate the pictures, and I tend to prefer those, but Picture Puzzle does not. It comes with 200 puzzles in sizes of up to 15x15, and there's also a secret puzzle that I assume you have to clear all of the normal ones to unlock. I really want to do the secret puzzle but I don't think I'm going to pour the hours into this to complete it, as much as I know I could and I'd have a good time doing it.

4/5, It's Picross! I love Picross!

Comments

  1. Laughed at your end comment because I thought "it's picross and (name) loves pickross"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment